Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Monday, July 12, 2004

My Vacation

I had a most fun and interesting weekend. I went to Rochester with 2 of my household, and we went to an all day SCA fighting event. I got to see lots of people that I haven't seen in a long time, AND I managed not to get sunburnt. I was able to deliver some summer gifts, and exchanged much gossip. My roomie also armored up for the 1st time in a year, and based on his performance I've gotten him to agree to take me to fight practice at least 2 times a month during the next year. I've also decided that I'm going to be a hardbody fighting machine by this time next year.

On the down side, I got a very gentle let-down from someone that I'm interested in. I'm ok with it though, and I may enlist their help in finding me a mr/ms right(now). Sigh... If I were able to read people better, I wouldn't be feeling so embarassed right now. I think I'll change my name to Mary-Catherine Gallagher.

This update brought to you by Sokmunky. Sockmunky starts with S, as do shame and sadness.

2 Comments:

Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

I think s for Sushi is a much better S word then sadness and shame.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Azathoth100 said...

Sadness I know. Shame I know. But for you I'll use S for Sweetie. Kick a** as a fighter. Fear love not. Time happens, so does love. Like the questing beast, you'll never find it by searching for it. It will find you. As for reading people, It can't be done. I try and be as open as I can and no one understands me. We all speak our own language and don't understand why no one answers.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home