Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Update on my life

New cool things:

1. I'm dating again.
2. For the first time in 10 years, I'm in a poly relationship.
3. My sweetie's wife approves of me.
4. I may be getting involved with someone I've had my eye in for a while.

Also,
5. I've realized that I can no longer go to SF events for fun. Work sneaks up on me in subtle ways, and I end up spending the entire time passing out my card and shaking hands.
6. I'm really trired today.


And Mom went on a date last Saturday. Yay, Mom! Also, I had to explain my dating situation to Mom. Sigh.

Life is good, I want a cookie.

S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Azathoth100 said...

You've earned you cookie sweetie. be careful with the poly thing, but I hope it turns out ok. YEA MOM! Tell her I said GREAT! I miss you.

2:27 PM  
Blogger wwww said...

Congrats with the new date. Hope love treats you well. Have fun!

9:28 AM  
Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

i once dated too...
I will never do it again.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home